Friday, July 02, 2010

Baby #3

I'm 12 weeks pregnant! My Edd is 15th Jan. That explains why I'm overly tired, emotional and depressed over the last two months. My appetite has been poor, feeling nausea and sick especially in the evening. The kids have been excited over my pregnancy, Celeste frequently asking me if it will be a boy or girl! The past two months have been difficult without hubby's support but i survived. FIL help to send Celeste to her ballet class every sun afternoon and offered to wash my car when its dirty. MIL helped bathe the kids and tend to them when i get overly tired after a day's work. Even Celeste helps around in the house knowing I'm tired. She even understands my reasons when I stop her Morris Allen Class for a month. She's really a angel at times. Alittle effort from everyone along the way helps!