Friday, May 23, 2008

Feeling Low

i have been feeling low this week, initially i thought its because of work, now i think looking after the kids has made me very tired. Besides having to work full time, i have to send and pick Celeste from school. At home, its having to attending to this demanding child who's constant whinning really tires and piss me off. She doesn't allow me to have some time to myself to rest and relax. At times, i start feeling isolated being restricted by the many family commitment. Mark is not around and I can't just ask somebody to take over the kids. I am looking forward to some time of my own really and a shoulder to lean on. Mark said i did a good job for the past 2 months, but then again, i didn't have a choice, i just had to be positive. For the 2 months, i self motivated myself silently, i felt i had to be stronger and I didn't want to rely too much on others. I started thinking about my dreams and what i really want. I have to push myself further and see whats out there, yes.. i want it this way.