Monday, May 12, 2008

22.06.2008

Daddy's coming back in 6 weeks! That's fast! I always thought its another 2 months! That also means I will miss driving to work & have to squeeze into the stupid Service 169 to get home! Arrgh! Why can't daddy be more gentleman and offer to take the MRT to work? Hahahha.. But at least when Daddy's back, we will have more interesting weekends to look forward to. I don't have to base my activities around the North Area anymore! I drag driving the kids all the way to town and rushing home just because they are overtired and getting cranky. I'm looking forward to East Coast cycling, shopping all over the island, taking up some enrichment courses for myself & probably pushing myself to the gym for 1/2h exercise! And of course more quiet time for myself, its time for me to take a Big Break! Daddy, pls get ready to do More when you are back! Hahahha... who ever said Parenting was easy??