Saturday, June 12, 2010

11.06.2010

I hit 32 years old & I'm happy to be 32! My birthday evening was celebrated with my usual group of close friends at the Kichi Kichi Express Rotary Hotpot. Cin suggested this place since i wanted to have steamboat tonight and the birthday lady gets 32% discount off total bill, so its quite worth it with the discount!


Cin was so sweet, she baked me a Strawberry Shortcake for my brithday, not only the cake looks good, it tasted nice too! I brought home the rest of the cake for the kid's breakfast, they loved it too! Btw, the kids favourite fruit is strawberry!! Celeste was impressed with the cake, she asked me how Auntie Cindy knows how to bake it? Cause probably mummy doesn't know how to bake one :)


Anyway friends, thanks for the company, pressies & treat last evening. Muacks!