Saturday, August 29, 2009

Science Centre!!

We spent another wonderful Saturday with Auntie Alicia & Uncle Joe! With Alicia's help, i drove all the way to Science Centre which again is really way out of my comfort zone. I was contemplating between the MRT & driving but finally chose to drive as that would save everyone's effort! When was the last time i visisted the Science Centre? I think i was still in Primary School then, and it was the children's first visit today! The whole place is amazing & very educational for kids. 
The Water works was most interesting to the kids! The children wanted to play & wet themselves even without any swimming gears! Good thing i had extra clothings for them, so i gave them the GO AHEAD! Yes, the children enjoyed alot!!!! Its v fun. but I'm very tired by the time I reached home, really shag till I fell asleep while they children were playing by themselves!