Friday, July 17, 2009

Boring!

Nothing’s been happening for the past week other than mum moving house. Yes, she’s officially staying at blk 649 AMK. Just the other night we walked over instead of driving, just feel so happy to be staying near mum and we can even walk there. The children enjoy going over to popo’s house too. Though so near, by the time we walked back home in the night, we were perspiring already! Then I thought, I prefer to be driven there! Hee. Boring week, I started falling sick last sun. Started from fatigue, and then caught a flu bug, followed by cold sore, sore throat, and fever. My immunity is lower than Mark even though i pop my vit c daily and he doesn't! I eat well (as you can see the rounder me) & sleep earlier than him too! Does it matter that i went for C-section twice? Doctor gave me 3 days MC and I stayed home the entire days, constantly feeling drowsy from the medicine. Though on mc, but i still gota work from home and clear the never ending emails pouring in! Sianz! It’s finally weekend & I’m feeling better! Enough of rest! Time to unwind and enjoy my weekend again!