Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just the Beach

We took an another day off today so we could spend some quality time with the kids before Mark goes overseas again for 2 months. Its either Zoo or the beach since the kids are old enough to enjoy them both. We head down to the East Coast as early as 8am. We collected some sea shells back for them, Faith did the same thing when she went Bintan 2 weeks ago. There weren't many to pick along the beach, but we managed to pick a few simple ones, thats enough to make them happy for now!
After playing at the beach, we proceed to ride the bicycle. Mark ferried Celeste, while i ferried Zenith. My MIL & Cecile each took their own bike. Its so tiring ferrying Zenith with me!!! I couldn't take it due to lack of exercise especially UP SLOPE!!! I had no choice but go GO ALL THE WAY because I can't possibly take over Celeste while MIL and Cecile couldnt handle Zenith on the bike.
The children had an Extremely Fun Day and I'm so glad we brought them out today!