Sunday, July 29, 2007

Our weekend



Its been almost a week since Papa left for US, glad to say we are coping well so far. I have started out driving on Wed, this is my proudest accomplishment so far. I have gotten my license in July 1997 and its been 10 whole years since i was behind any wheel :-0. I started out driving to work but don't dare to roam anywhere else because my driving & parking skills still sucks! Hhahahaah.

To Update Papa : Zen loves his FP rocker! We used to carry him to sleep in our arms, its too tiring for us. Each time when we put him down, he wakes up. But now he is so comfortable falling asleep himself in the rocker and gets a longer rest in it too.
Meanwhile Celeste doesn't like to watch Barney or Hi-5 anymore! She likes to watch SPIDER MAN 3! She likes Football/cars & now Spider man show! Gosh!