Monday, May 07, 2007

The Bulge

I have gained 6kg post-pregnancy and am determined to shed it off soon. Please don’t think I am over stressing to lose my weight. That’s what every woman wants.. to revert to pre-pregnancy weight! Infact, after the birth of Celeste, my extra few kilos stayed with me and never went off. I tried to put on my pants which I bought from Hong Kong last year, its depressing that it can’t even fit up to my tighs! I know its been only 3 weeks since Zenith’s arrival… but i’m so scared that this size will stay with me for good! My hips has gone wider then my 1st pregnancy. I can’t imagine myself being bigger then before, I am not even slim in the first place! Hahah. I have since cut off from my unnecessary Tea break and tit-bits if possible… My biggest challenge is making myself exercise but that will have to wait till my doctor gives me the go-ahead. Hopefully, with more determination this time, I can fit into my old pants comfortably in time!!