Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am Toddler, Hear me ROAR!



The theme of the year that lies ahead...I am Toddler, Hear me Roar. I came across this phrase and found it extremely true coming! Celeste is getting naughtier as she is turning 12 months. She is starting to throw temper tantrums by crying and twisting her body around. Is this a passing phrase of growing up...?

Of course, she is growing to become more independent and having a mind of her own. I noticed she gets especially happy and cheeky when we have guests in our house, very nice hospitality though. Last Sunday we had relatives over; she had so much fun with her two cousins who are 7 & 9 years older than her. I wouldn't have believed if I didn't see it myself, Celeste was practically shouting across the hall and initiating to chase after her two cousins in her walker! So much excitement and fun for the evening that she had nightmare as we expected! Very Playful and definitely she looks so grown up overnight :-)